The Traveling LabBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/29/2021 3:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Training Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Training Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Training Coordinator (6 month Project Hire)
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you'll have the opportunity to join a team that's beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you've been looking for.
Studio Operations is comprised of multiple disciplines related to the postproduction of our films. This includes localizing formats for global theatrical release, ensuring consistency and continuity in the voice and representation of our characters in media formats worldwide, ensuring secure delivery of films to exhibitors, retailers, and homes worldwide, converting of classic film content into digital formats, and managing of all Walt Disney Studios production and postproduction facilities (including sound stages and the Digital Studio).
The Coordinator, Training & Documentation supports the implementation of crew training, onboarding, and documentation of protocols and process across productions globally. The Coordinator, Training & Documentation will report into the Manager, Training & Documentation.
If you have an entrepreneurial drive, a winning attitude, and would enjoy working for a fun and adventurous company, please apply via www.disneycareers.com. The Walt Disney Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Creates and maintains various crew trainings weekly using Zoom Webinar.
• Reconciles attendee reports and accurate attendee data via tracking rosters across productions.
• Schedule and support all stakeholders involved in crew training including facilitators, panelists, and send communication/calendaring accordingly.
• Maintain training metrics and reporting, demonstrating company's adherence to training compliance.
• Coordinate with talent acquisition on new health and safety (H&S) team members to schedule onboarding, crew training, and other training as needed.
• Enhance operational how-to guides for crew training with a strong focus on process improvement and identifying opportunities for efficiency.
• Creates and updates technical documentation for H&S team as well as production teams
• Escalate issues, inquires, and suggestions to Manager, Training & Documentation and/or Director, Crew Experience
• Experience with operations with a strong focus on organization and customer service
• Experience creating and maintaining technical training documents and operating guides
• Strong organizational skills including project management and attention to detail
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Software including Excel and PowerPoint and also Word, Outlook, virtual technology (e.g. Zoom), cloud-based storage platforms
• Ability to work independently while also being collaborative and effectively working with multiple levels of leadership and stakeholders
• Experience working in either a corporate environment or production management role and comfortable communicating with all levels in both
• Flexible attitude and driven work ethic in an ever-changing and evolving landscape
• Comfortable and willing to deliver training and communication virtually via Zoom
• Desire to continue development of production industry knowledge
• Flexibility with schedule to connect with teams in various time zones
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Traveling Lab, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
The Traveling Lab is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.