Health & Safety Administrative Coordinator
The Traveling LabBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/18/2021 5:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Health & Safety Administrative Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Health & Safety Administrative Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Health & Safety Administrative Coordinator (PH)
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
The Coordinator, Health & Safety will report to the Health and Safety Director in support of Marketing and Post-Production activities. This role will assist in administrative duties for the Director as well as support team wide projects and initiatives.
• Update and maintain calendars; schedule meetings, and phone calls (including sending out and managing calendar invites)
• Book travel (flights, hotels, car services), as needed
• Manage and submit expense reports
• Coordinate processing and distribution of H&S paperwork (weekly reports, monthly accounting reconciliation)
• Gather and track events/activities and schedules
• Work collaboratively with coordinators across H&S and the Studio
• Consolidate and maintain metrics and reporting, demonstrating company's adherence to training compliance.
• Prepare project documentation and tracking reports for management review
• Coordinate with talent acquisition on new health and safety (H&S) team members to schedule onboarding
• Support the H&S Marketing & Post-Production teams as needed
• Experience supporting an executive, in a high-paced environment
• Strong knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word
• Event and/or Physical Production experience preferred
• Proficiency in scheduling meetings and organizing calendars globally
• High level of integrity in handling proprietary and confidential information; promotes confidence with other employees in handling sensitive data
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Flexible attitude and driven work ethic in an ever-changing and evolving landscape
• Ability to work calmly, professionally, and collaboratively, under pressure, and with a variety of personalities
• Ability to prioritize multiple, changing projects in a dynamic, sometimes high-pressure environment.
• Self-starter, with a proactive can-do, solution-oriented mindset
• Comfortable and willing to deliver training and communication virtually via Zoom
• Flexibility with schedule to connect with teams in various time zones
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Traveling Lab, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
The Traveling Lab is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.