Manager, Digital Marketing
The Tangent AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Tangent Agency
Manager, Digital Marketing [Remote]
Tangent is an award-winning creative agency using insight-driven strategy to build brands, tell stories, and create innovative content. Our clients include industry leading brands across entertainment as well as blue-chip brands, startups and beyond (Warner Bros., Universal Studios, Disney, Netflix, Amazon Studios, Mattel, and more).
Our team is looking for someone to represent our agency with professionalism and passion. We need an experienced, confident candidate with exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple clients and projects at once. This position requires someone who can delegate and manage internal team members and/or freelancers, but also roll up their sleeves and craft on-brand deliverables-even under pressure. The ideal candidate has a passion for marketing and is a strong copywriter, strategist, and storyteller. This person will work hand-in-hand with clients as well as our creative team to manage campaigns from pitch & concept to execution (and even post-launch recaps & learnings). Must be a creative marketer who has experience responding to (and winning) RFPs, building brands, and running successful digital marketing campaigns for high profile clients.
- Part account manager, part project manager, part strategist, part copywriter & community manager - Jack (or Jill) of all trades, master of…well, ideally all.
- Concept breakthrough ideas and craft exceptional copy for our clients and partners.
- Execute successful digital campaigns for our demanding, high-profile clients.
- Set (and ultimately hit!) KPIs and objectives pre-launch, and quantifiably tell the 'success story' through data, analytics & learnings.
- Manage a creative team - (in-house copywriters, community managers, designers, and freelancers or 3rd party partners).
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with clients while managing multiple projects at once.
- Be proactive - Put out fires before they start.
- 3+ years digital experience working with brands and/or entertainment properties.
- Experience with SEO and paid media planning (with case studies to show these skills in action).
- Preferred background in Integrated Marketing, with expertise in crafting and executing digital marketing and social media strategies that are part of a larger campaign.
- Understand all aspects of consumer and B2B marketing (Creative, Brand, Digital, Partnerships, PR, Media, Research, D&I, Sales, Licensing, etc.).
- Experience working with well-established brands, as well as building them from the ground up.
- Up-to-date on latest platforms & trends - and especially on how these impact marketing opportunities. At minimum familiar with crafting and executing social strategy on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
- Exceptional and versatile copywriting, brand strategy, and storytelling skills. Strong attention to detail with good follow-through. You dot your ''i's'' and cross your ''t's.''
- Excellent presentation and proposal prep skills.
- Sense of humor. Yes, this really is a requirement!
Cover Letter, Resume, References, Portfolio and/or samples that include examples of successfully executed campaigns, writing samples, and Powerpoint/Keynote Presentations (any presentations you've worked on to showcase your strategy, copywriting and digital skills, as well as their success) Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online