The TalentBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Talent Booking Assistant
Los Angeles, CA
The Talent is in search of a Talent Booking Assistant in LA, available immediately. We are a boutique celebrity booking company in Beverly Hills with a tight-knit group of employees who love pop culture, celebrity and the entertainment industry. Celebrity booking is a very specific part of the entertainment industry. We are hired by clients (i.e. TV networks, Production Companies, Charity Organizations, etc) to be the middle men between their shows and celebrity representatives (i.e. publicists, agents, and managers). We contact the representatives to book celebrities for our clients' shows and events. Ideal candidates have an insatiable appetite for all things celebrity and are interested in learning about the world of TV production, award shows, casting, PR, and celebrity management.
- Brainstorming talent for clients
- Tracking and maintaining a catalog of upcoming celebrity projects in film, television, music, etc.
- Contacting talent reps and project reps to verify contact information and release dates
- Handling a heavy volume of email correspondences
- Answering, transferring and conferencing phone calls
- Providing on-site support at tapings and events
- Scheduling meetings and maintaining multiple calendars for multiple executives at the company
- Assisting with office upkeep that includes but not limited to: monthly Staples orders, food runs and light office clean up as needed
- Bachelor degree in a related field is required
- Office and entertainment industry experience as an assistant and/or strong internships are required
- A passion for all things entertainment and pop-culture!
- Precise attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong typing abilities
- Ability to work quickly, yet accurately
- Proactive work ethic
- Office management skills
- Good writing skills
- Familiarity with MAC programs a must, Filemaker Pro a bonus
- Professional phone etiquette
- Getting to know who's who in the in the world of celebrity PR, managers, agents, studios, labels, etc.
- Honing your skills on what makes a good guest for a show
- Hands on experience at major Hollywood show tapings, award shows, game shows, etc.
- Health Benefits
- 401K after trial period
- Paid holiday breaks
- Summer Fridays
- iPhone and service provided
- Macbook provided
- Paid overtime
If interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online