Video Production Manager
The Symphony Space, Inc.New York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Video Production Manager jobs in New York-NY
ABOUT THE POSITION
Symphony Space is seeking an experienced Video Production Manager (VPM) to oversee all aspects of live streaming and performance recording. The VPM will play a key role in establishing the overall look of our video presence, utilizing our new 4-camera PTZ systems. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, dynamic, and skilled professional to develop, manage, and grow the newly created video production area of Symphony Space.
• Oversee live-stream operations for all performances and events
• Build and train a team of freelance system operators
• Develop shooting scripts for signature in-house performance series
• Collaborate with the in-house production team to enhance production values
• Advise and assist the post-production team regarding editing
• Identify best practices for video and evolve daily operations as necessary
• Maintain the systems, make recommendations for future expansion
SKILLS AND TRAITS
• Experience with multi-camera live streaming and PTZ camera systems in a theatrical setting
• Experience with NDI-based systems and Vmix Live Streaming software preferred
• Experience with video and audio editing programs a plus
• A collaborative mindset and enthusiasm for working with a variety of programmers and changing needs
• A passion for the arts across disciplines
Please note that all Symphony Space staff are required to be fully vaccinated.
Symphony Space is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Symphony Space is a multidisciplinary performing arts center where bold programming, presented in a uniquely warm and welcoming environment, forges indelible relationships between artists and audiences. Our fundamental mission is to connect art, ideas, and community through our programs and our commitment to literacy and education through the arts. On our New York City stages, through our national broadcasts, and in the classrooms and communities we serve throughout the country, we foster access to the arts through all the disciplines. Our embrace of the audience and the arts is wide, and the experience of our patrons is deep and enriched.
Our commitment to diversifying our workforce extends to all who join us in creating and presenting art. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.