Spring Intern - Social Media
The Stolen Children DocumentaryRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 1/21/2021 12:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Social Media jobs in Remote-US
Search all Spring Intern - Social Media postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Spring Intern - Social Media? This is a remote internship! You do not need to reside in Los Angeles to apply and be considered.
The Stolen Children Film, a feature length documentary on adoption in Cambodia, seeks part-time grants & fundraising interns for approximately 3 hours per week (hours may vary based on schedule and grant calendar). The Stolen Children Film focuses on socially-conscious themes including social issues, adoption, culture, and Asian identity. Our grant & proposal interns will work closely together to research applicable grants and write proposals for said grants. This Spring 2021 internship session will be held online from January 25, 2021 - May 7, 2021.
The Social Media and Website internship offers experiential learning that integrates knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in communications. Student interns will have the opportunity to gain valuable applied experience. The internship provides hands-on training, allowing students to take their classroom learning into a real world experience. We are looking for both graphic designers to help curate our Instagram and Facebook posts, as well as TikTok creators to create video content. Additionally, you will be responsible for completing a blog post every few weeks. The candidate should be able to develop an understanding of The Stolen Children Film's core missions and values, and present them in appealing, accurate and concise ways. Must exercise keen judgment, discretion, and diplomacy. Must be able to think critically and be flexible to time-sensitive situations as they arise.
1. Use social media to advance the goals of the organization and promote the film; 2. Create written content for social media platforms;
3. Create and produce images, video, photos, art and graphic designs for social media posts and platforms;
4. Update website content;
5. Initiate new outreach and networking projects;
6. Manage online crowdfunding campaigns;
7. Contact individuals and organizations to promote the goals and principles of the organization;
8. Respond to public requests for information about the organization
- Excellent communication skills required
- Art and graphic design skills preferable
- Video and photographic skills preferable
- Ability to write to and communicate with individuals and organizations persuasively, courteously, empathetically, concisely and efficiently
- An interest or activism in adoption
- Social media expertise
- Experience with Squarespace preferable This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.