Intern - Social Media and Website
The Stolen Children DocumentaryRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Undergraduate and graduate students who are interested in using their social media and communications skills to promote a feature documentary about Cambodian adoption are encouraged to apply for this 2-3 hours per week internship (hours are flexible). This Summer 2021 internship session will be held online from June 1, 2021 - August 15, 2021.
The Social Media and Website internship offers experiential learning that integrates knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in communications. Student interns will have the opportunity to gain valuable applied experience. The internship provides hands-on training, allowing students to take their classroom learning into a real world experience. Student interns will receive daily feedback by the Director, AD, or Producer.
1. Use social media to advance the goals of the organization and promote the film;
2. Create written content for social media platforms;
3. Create and produce images, video, photos, art and graphic designs for social media
posts and platforms;
4. Update website content;
5. Initiate new outreach and networking projects;
6. Manage online crowdfunding campaigns;
7. Contact individuals and organizations to promote the goals and principles of the
8. Respond to public requests for information about the organization
- Excellent communication skills required
- Art and graphic design skills preferable
- Video and photographic skills preferable
- Ability to write to and communicate with individuals and organizations persuasively,
courteously, empathetically, concisely and efficiently
- An interest or activism in adoption
- Social media expertise
- Experience with Squarespace preferable
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online