Social Media & Community Manager
The SpringHill CompanyNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/1/2023 11:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media & Community Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Social Media & Community Manager postings
Full Time Job
The SpringHill lifestyle brand is seeking an experienced Social Media & Community Manager who will be responsible for overseeing and engaging with consumers, followers, influencers, and handling publishing content across multiple social media platforms for the brand. This role involves monitoring, analyzing community sentiment, identifying trends, and collaborating with the content team to inform content creation and media priorities. The ideal candidate should have 4-7 years of social media management experience, exceptional writing and organizational skills, and proficiency in major social platforms. This role may require flexible hours, including weekends and travel.
Director of Social
• Oversee and monitor comments on all social media platforms (Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn)
• Develop and implement tactics to increase the size and reach of our community across various online platforms.
• Contribute to building overall social content strategy across channels to tell an integrated story
• Identify emerging social talent in partnership with SpringHill's talent team, and creatively ideate social campaign extensions
• Manage workflow of social posts and working with talent, social, and branded teams to coordinate posting and schedules
• Help create and update best practices for tone, voice, and visual assets for both branded and editorial assets, distributing that information to appropriate teams as necessary
• Upload, caption, and schedule or post assets across SpringHill's social channels
• Identify and escalate conversation themes across social media to inform content creation and media priorities
• Live coverage of events or special campaigns on social media platforms as required, including creating real-time content and engaging with the audience during events
• Monitor competitor social media activities and stay informed about industry trends to ensure the brand remains competitive and innovative in its social media strategies
• Proactively identify and explore collaboration opportunities with other social media brands
• Collaborate with social marketing and cross-functional colleagues to keep strategies consistent with department and organizational goals and objectives, and to provide support for campaigns in other areas
• Collaborate with social team, designers, and others to ensure content is consistent with brand voice and tone
• 4-7 years of experience managing social media campaigns.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred.
• Exceptional writing and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability growing audience across several social platforms organically through social strategy
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and creative ideas on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Superior knowledge of social platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube) and native products
• A proactive team player with a strong work ethic and high level of confidentiality
• Knack for finding creative solutions to challenges and using data to drive decision-making
• Understanding of and ability to analyze social media performance and demographic metrics to uncover insights & opportunities
• Excellent communication skills, including consumer-facing written & digital copy in brand tone and voice
• High attention to detail and ability to use sound judgment as it relates to brand safety
• Flexible and adaptable in the ever-changing digital landscape, ability to work nights and weekends when needed
• Passion for storytelling, listening to what the community has to say, and providing memorable and/or award-winning experiences in the social space
• Fluency in culture, including media, music, entertainment, fashion, etc.
• The ability to adapt to processes, meet deadlines, and work with multiple stakeholders across TSHC
• Experience reacting to trends and timely moments to generate social conversation and buzz
• Ability to mine and use data to provide strategic insights quickly against social trends
$85,000 - $95,000 a year
The SpringHill Company (TSHC) believes that each team member contributes significantly to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in a job description. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.