Senior Creative, Art
The SpringHill CompanyNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2023 9:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Senior Creative, Art jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Creative, Art postings
Full Time Job
The SpringHill Company is seeking a dynamic and talented Senior Art Director to join our brand consultancy, Robot. Hardwired with the SpringHill mission of empowerment, Robot is programmed to extend it to our partners through advertising and marketing support that spans campaigns, content, social, PR, and experiences, both physical and virtual.
The ideal candidate is culturally involved, strategically minded, and can think both conceptually and visually to further enhance projects. They have a portfolio of work that demonstrates a diverse range of project types.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing original content, events, experiences, and social and campaign concepts for our internal brands and brand partners. You will collaborate closely with our team of Creative Directors, Strategists, Art Directors, Designers, and Writers to concept, design, and execute culturally relevant works that resonate with our creative vision.
Success in this role requires a culturally connected self-starter with impeccable craft and strong time management skills. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a high level of taste and aesthetic sense.
• Lead the development of original creative concepts that are grounded in cultural insights and research
• Direct the vision, look, and tone for content and campaigns for our brand partners, and occasionally our internal brands
• Partner with the creative team to translate brand strategy and goals into creative solutions
• Steward creativity from concept to execution and delivery including identifying creative challenges, guiding the conceptual direction, developing visual identities, and defining the stylistic vision and narrative
• Participate in partner-facing creative presentations
• Ensure all creative outputs are on-brief and on-brand
• Collaborate cross-functionally with TSHC internal teams (brand partnerships, marketing, social, production, etc) to develop strategies and ideas that support the execution of creative concepts within a campaign
• Stay up to date on current trends in sports, fashion, editorial, pop culture, and social media
• Contribute to team building efforts including team training, development, onboarding, and mentoring junior creative staff
• Bring curiosity, grit, creativity, empathy, and passion every day to the team, and this role
• 7 years of relevant work experience
• 2 years of design and/or art direction experience at a senior level
• Experience working on brand and product campaigns in the fields of Advertising, Marketing, Fashion, Art, Sports, or Entertainment
• Demonstrated creative problem solver and strategic thinker capable of collaborating with creators of all types
• Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills, a cultivator of collaborative cross-departmental relationships
• Expertise in Adobe Creative tools
• Be able to work under pressure
• Have an eye for detail, be highly creative and imaginative
$135 - $150 a year
The SpringHill Company (TSHC) believes that each team member contributes significantly to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in a job description. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.