The SpringHill CompanyLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2023 8:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Art Director jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Art Director postings
Full Time Job
The SpringHill Company is seeking a talented Art Director to join our Creative team. The Art Director will be responsible for creating and executing original content and campaign concepts for our internal brands, franchises, and brand partners. The Art Director will collaborate most closely with Creative Directors, ACDs, Strategists, Designers, and Writers to concept, design, and execute culturally relevant ideas that resonate with our creative vision. The successful candidate is a culturally connected visionary capable of bringing life to concepts, excels in conceptual thinking and visual design, and has excellent time management skills. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a high level of taste and aesthetic sense.
Associate Creative Director
• Create original concepts that are grounded in cultural insights and research
• Direct the vision, look, and tone for content and campaigns for The SpringHill Company brands, franchises, and brand partners.
• Collaborate with the TSHC Creative team including Creative Directors, Writers, Designers, and Project Managers across content, social, and campaign projects
• Translate brand strategy and goals into creative solutions
• Steward creative from concept to execution and delivery including guiding the conceptual direction, developing visual identities, and defining the stylistic vision and narrative
• Participate in client and partner-facing creative presentations
• Create and maintain the highest standards for process and delivery to ensure all creative outputs are on-brief and on-brand.
• Work with Creative Project Managers to inform schedules and ensure timelines are accurate and realistic
• Stay up to date on current trends in sports, fashion, editorial, pop culture, and social media
• Contribute to TSHC's development and authenticity of our brands
• Contribute to team building efforts including team training, development, onboarding, and mentoring junior creative staff
• 5 years of relevant work experience
• Experience working on content or campaigns in the fields of Advertising, Marketing, Fashion, Art, Sports, or Entertainment
• Demonstrated creative problem solver and strategic thinker capable of collaborating with creators of all types
• Bring curiosity, grit, creativity, empathy, and passion every day to the team, and this role
• Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills, a cultivator of collaborative cross-departmental relationships
• Expertise in Adobe Creative tools
• Experience experimenting with different creative techniques and tools to prototype ideas quickly
$110,000 - $125,000 a year
The SpringHill Company (TSHC) believes that each team member contributes significantly to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in a job description. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.