The SpringHill CompanyBrand Partnerships, NY
Full Time Job
Account Director (Client Partner)
The SpringHill Company is seeking a driven and creative Account Director based in New York, The Account Director will be responsible for driving revenue through brand partnership opportunities in the East Coast territory, across our multiple product streams. You will join a diverse and innovative team leading engagement with brands and agencies to build high level partnerships. Ambition, self-motivation, and an entrepreneurial spirit are musts. As you'll be joining a tight-knit yet geographically dispersed team, excellent collaborative skills will also help you succeed in this unique and exciting environment. This is an excellent opportunity for an intelligent, creative sales lead to take their career to the next level.
REPORTS TO: VP, Brand Partnerships
• Meet or exceed individual and team revenue goals
• Help VP of Brand Partnerships develop innovative sales and marketing strategies to stay ahead of the competition
• Develop new relationships and manage existing relationships with agency and client partners
• Obtain a thorough understanding of brand partners' business challenges
• Schedule face-to-face business meetings and entertainment outings with clients
• Serve as a resource for partners, bringing them solutions that solve their business challenges
• Oversee the proposal process to ensure highly relevant solutions are presented to our partners
• Stay up to date on relevant trends and news across the marketing, media, and sports landscapes
• Manage multiple opportunities, campaigns, and relationships simultaneously.
• Accurately track and forecast sales activity and revenue
• Retain impeccable knowledge of The SpringHill Company, its products, and upcoming initiatives
• Collaborate effectively with internal teams across creative, programming, marketing, distribution, and talent to ensure successful execution of campaigns from start to finish
• Collect and share real-time marketplace feedback with internal teams to continuously hone our advertiser products and services
• Bachelor's degree
• 5 years' experience in digital ad or media sales with a focus on selling content and creative solutions
• Media sales or sponsorship sales experience a must
• Knowledge of relevant areas of sports and culture landscape
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work effectively within a fast-moving environment
• Strong client/brand and agency relationships within your territory
• Willingness to travel Creative problem-solving skills
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
The SpringHill Company (TSHC) believes that each team member contributes significantly to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in a job description. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
$130,000.00 - 150,000.00 per year
LIFE AT TSHC: TSHC strongly believes that the more diverse our team is, the better our work will be. We are committed to equal-opportunity employment and celebrate inclusion in all circumstances. As an employee, you can expect: -A supportive, inclusive atmosphere and a team that values your contributions -Opportunities for growth and development via work experience and offerings from our People Resources team and --Learning and Development Program -Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, lunch and learns with industry (media, culture, and sports) guests, volunteer opportunities, and more -An attractive and competitive compensation package -A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO, parking stipend, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to an Executive Coach, retirement plans, 401k with company match, and much more -No shortage of snacks, fruits, catered lunche [more...]
ABOUT THE SPRINGHILL COMPANY:
Founded by LeBron James and Maverick Carter in 2015, the mission of The SpringHill Company is to empower greatness in every individual – from creators to consumers. We aim to inspire and ignite cultural movements and social progress by amplifying the voices of the unheard through the creation of original brands, co-branded partnerships, multimedia entertainment properties, and products. We create every form of content- scripted and unscripted film and television, social media, experiential and audio. We are developing original consumer products and we partner with large brands on their consumer strategies.