Intern - Digital Marketing
The Spellbound GroupRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Digital Marketing jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Digital Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Digital Marketing? Earn valuable music industry experience by interning for the strategic marketing and brand management company, The Spellbound Group. As a remote intern, your responsibilities will include:
• Creating strategic social media posts
• Researching new marketing and promotional opportunities
• Compiling lists of key tastemakers and press outlets
• Editing and creating digital photo and video assets
• Researching information for content creation
During the internship, you will have the opportunity to earn college credit while getting an inside look at what is involved in managing and expanding the brands of top-tier legacy artists. You will learn how to analyze data to inform strategy for building successful marketing campaigns.
• Interest in pop culture
• REMOTE work availability of 10 hours+ a week
• Strong written communication and people skills
• Strong knowledge of social media
• Excellent marketing skills
• Video and photo editing skills are a plus
This is a remote position and the intern must have access to the internet and a computer to participate. This is an unpaid internship and interns must receive school credit. Internship dates will run through the summer, roughly May - August, depending on school schedules.
The Spellbound Group provides strategic marketing and brand management services. We focus on achieving client objectives through community cultivation and activation. We believe that as a brand serves as a social connector, both online and off, it will earn true fan loyalty. Through those communities, we build brand awareness and motivate consumers to action to achieve defined campaign goals.