Intern - Digital Marketing
The Spellbound GroupWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Earn valuable music industry experience by interning for the strategic marketing and brand management company, The Spellbound Group. As an intern, your responsibilities will include:
• Creating strategic social media posts
• Researching new marketing and promotional opportunities
• Compiling lists of key tastemakers and press outlets
• Editing and creating digital video assets
• Assisting in daily office activities
While on the job, you will have the opportunity to earn college credit while getting an inside look at what is involved in managing and expanding the brands of top-tier legacy artists. You will learn how to analyze data to inform strategy for building successful marketing campaigns.
• Interest in pop culture
• Work availability of 10 hours+ a week
• Strong written communication and people skills
• Excellent marketing skills
• Video and photo editing skills are a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online