Summer Intern - Videographer And Editing
The Shark GroupNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Shark Group -- NYC Office - Videographer and Editing Internship
All interns must be eligible to receive academic credit in order to intern with the Shark Group.
As an intern you will work directly with the Digital and Social Media Content Producer developing your knowledge of video editing and production as it relates to brand marketing and social media, while gaining exposure to strategic marketing, brand development, strengthening your creative thinking, design and communication skills.
Qualifications: Candidates must possess the following skills and abilities:
• Enrollment in an accredited university
• Ability to edit on Adobe Premiere and use Adobe After Effects and Photoshop
• Ability to use various types of audio and video equipment including Sony, Nikon and Canon cameras, as well as, shooting great smartphone videos
• Well-developed design aesthetic
• Strong attention to detail, and an eye for design and layout
• Able to prioritize, multitask, and take initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines in a high-intensity setting
• Working knowledge of photography is a plus
• Animation skills are a major plus
• Personable and comfortable in the presence of celebrities and top executives
• Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once
Responsibilities/ Projects/ Assignments:
Interns will be exposed to a variety of projects and assignments throughout the course of their internship, in line with their educational goals and career interests. Some of the duties and responsibilities in this role include:
• Editing a variety of social media-based video projects that will shape our overall brand experience
• Working on shooting and editing videos for clients
• Assisting with requests from different departments
• Aid the department in creative development where appropriate to channel creative skills
• Assist the department staff with other special projects, as needed
The Shark Group is a marketing consulting firm that offers branding solutions for its world-class clients of top brands and celebrities founded by Daymond John, CEO & Founder of FUBU and star of ABC's hit business show Shark Tank. It has perfected the methods to ingrain companies, brands, and products into the social consciousness. Using product integration, sponsorships, licensing and unique events, it organically promotes products in the hottest music videos, on the most popular television shows, and with the most influential celebrities.
With over 30 years in the licensing industry focusing on brand extensions, the Shark Group has developed multi-million-dollar programs with major fashion brands. Our powerful network of strategic partners- maintained at the senior level of our business-cross industries including apparel, electronics, sports, publishing, beverages, accessories, footwear, and entertainment.
Job Code: VIDEOGRAPHER & EDITING INTERN
• All candidates must be currently enrolled in a college or university and be able to receive credit for your internship at the Shark Group, and provide us with proof of enrollment and eligibility
• All candidates must be able to come into our New York City offices at least 2-3 days per week
• In the subject of the email, please include ''NYC SUMMER 2020 VIDEOGRAPHER AND EDITING INTERNSHIP'' Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online