Intern - Music Management
The Shalizi GroupLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Applicants should have an interest in learning more about the music industry through the hands-on experience of working on our management team. This internship offers learning opportunities in the areas of management, tour marketing and promotion, publicity, radio and web promotion, graphic and web design, and merchandising. Interns should be prepared to learn and work in all fields.
This internship is for current undergrad students. Internships are for credit and weekly hours are flexible. Must be based in Los Angeles, CA and are eligible to receive school credit.*
• Excellent communication (both written and oral), and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Google Drive and its
• Experience in the entertainment/media industry is beneficial
• College credit required
• Able to work 2-3 days per week
• Personal laptop required*
• Mode of transportation required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online