Intern - Artist Management
The Shalizi GroupWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Internship Start Date/Season: Winter Season
Internship Duration: Winter Semester 2024
Time/Days Required: 3-5 hours a day, 3-5 days a week, 2-3 days in-person
Workplace Requirements: Hybrid
The Shalizi Group is in search of current undergrad students to join our Internship Program in January 2024. Applicants should have an interest in learning more about the music industry through the hands-on experience of working on our management team. This internship offers learning opportunities in the areas of management, tour marketing and promotion, publicity, radio and web promotion, graphic and web design, and merchandising. Interns should be prepared to learn and work in all fields. This internship is for current undergrad students. Internships are for credit and weekly hours are flexible. Must be based in Los Angeles, CA and are eligible to receive school credit.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Google Drive and its applications is required.
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the entertainment/media industry is a plus.
- Applicants must be a current student and must be able to use this internship as a credit.
- Ideal candidates can work 3-5 days a week for 3-5 hours a day. Candidates must be able to work in person 2-3 days a week.
- Personal laptop and mode of transportation required.
- Experience in Canva, Capcut, Photoshop, and Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.
The Shalizi Group has quickly become one of the top entertainment and management companies in the industry. We live to break boundaries which has allowed us to manage some of the top multi-genre recording artists, DJ/Producers, and songwriters which includes household names such as Marshmello, Alesso, Jauz, Southside, Svdden Death and more. We support our growing roster through specialized in-house teams dedicated to talent management, digital marketing, merchandising, design, label services and brand development. TSG has partnerships with leaders in gaming, television, technology, consumer goods, fashion, and digital marketing, creating an ever-evolving platform for the success of our clients.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online