The Roush Wagner CompanySanta Monica, CA
The RWC is a full service production company specializing in live events and reality TV. We are looking for a freelance Production Coordinator for an upcoming international live event, with the possibility for the position to turn into full-time opportunity once the show wraps.
We are looking for the Production Coordinator to start in our Santa Monica offices towards the end of September or early October. The international travel will be mid-end of November through mid-end December.
What will you be doing?
• Work under the Line Producer or Production Manager and have authority over PA's assigned to the show. • Coordinate production by third-party studio/production company partners, from development through end of production
• Track and monitor certain areas of the production budget, and oversee the management of production cards and collection/tracking of all receipts.
• Oversee weekly payroll, making sure everyone has submit their timecard and tracking all crew paperwork.
• Fill and track Purchase Orders & Check Requests
• Office space allocation and set-up on-site and in remote offices.
• Tracking and filling all insurance requests and COI requests from vendors.
• Union show set up (DGA/SAG AFTRA/WGA/IASTE)
• Assist with overall international crew travel.
What do we require from you?
• Prior experience in production required. 2-3+ years of Production Coordinator experience for major television production company.
• Strong knowledge of all aspects physical production, from pre-production through delivery.
• Knowledge of production budgets, crew rates, union rates and rules, tax incentives, production locations, post facilities, and market trends.
• Tech savvy! Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is a must.
• Strong organizational, analytical, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and a great attitude and overall enthusiasm.
• Passion for TV and new media, and strong desire to be part of an industry that is quickly changing.
• Ability to thrive in an evolving and fast-paced, flexible environment, prioritizing and handling multiple projects concurrently.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online