PR Manager/Senior Manager, Entertainment
The Right NowLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for PR Manager/Senior Manager, Entertainment jobs in Los Angeles-CA
WHO WE ARE:
The Right Now is a bi-coastal communications agency servicing entertainment and brand clients through 360-degree communications strategy, inclusive strategy, media relations, talent and influencer relations, social media, and more.
We lead with creativity - building thoughtful campaigns that stand out to media and consumer with focus on next level integration.
We believe in data driven action. The numbers are what counts. We are committed to constant revaluation of best practices to produce powerful and measurable results.
The Right Now has a unique opportunity for a PR Manager/Senior Manager, Entertainment (dependent on experience) role in a fast-paced environment. The position will focus on supporting media relations and communications strategy for entertainment clients, to include streaming services, original content (film/television/podcasts), production companies and talent. This role will have a great deal of access to the leadership team, inclusive of the Vice President and Founding Partners.
• 4-6 years of proven PR experience with an abundant knowledge of appropriate media contacts across television, film, technology and/or general entertainment press to support media relations efforts
• Strong experience in consumer publicity and corporate communications
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills for both internal and external audiences
• Dialed-in on the current media landscape in entertainment and kept up to date on editorial shifts
• Strong experience in asset creation and drafting thoughtful pitches
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment
• Time management and adherence to deadlines is essential
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail with a collaborative spirit a must
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
The Right Now is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience and skills and fundamental belief in social justice.
We offer a collaborative, innovative, achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth.