The RefinerySherman Oaks, CA
The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in Sherman Oaks. We work with all of the major studios producing creative digital, A/V and print campaigns for theatrical properties and television/streaming content.
First off, we are seeking candidates who embody our core values – Refiners are talented, kind, client-focused, ego-free and passionate. With most employees working virtually, we have continued to maintain a corporate culture in which caring for each other remains a top priority. We still celebrate everything – from birthdays to our Halloween costume contest to National Donut Day!
• Professional with at least 7 years of trailer editing experience supported by a stunning reel of finished project
• Ability and desire to successfully deliver in a variety of mediums - theatrical, broadcast, streaming, and content projects
• Advanced level of Proficiency with PremierePro and serious bonus points for AVID skills
• Ability and willingness to take project from concept through final delivery
• Strong desire for collaboration (no divas please) and communication
This is an onsite position.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.