Senior Art Director
The RefinerySherman Oaks, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/5/2023 10:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Senior Art Director jobs in Sherman Oaks-CA
Search all Senior Art Director postings
Full Time Job
The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in Sherman Oaks. We work with all of the major studios producing creative digital, A/V and print campaigns for theatrical properties and television/streaming content.
First off, we are seeking candidates who embody our core values â€'' Refiners are talented, kind, client-focused, ego-free and passionate. With most employees working virtually, we have continued to maintain a corporate culture in which caring for each other remains a top priority. We still celebrate everything â€'' from birthdays to our Halloween costume contest to National Donut Day! Whether you work remotely, come to the office on occasion, or prefer to work onsite, youâ€™ll feel like part of the team.
Enough about us, hereâ€™s what weâ€™re looking for:
• You will offer unique designs for assigned projects to expand scope of client presentation
• Create design concepts for others to execute
• Read scripts and watch content for all assigned projects to promote broader understanding
• Perform exploration of typographical element(s) within every composition
• Assist Art Directorial staff with feedback to improve compositions
• Consistently deliver selected comps across multiple genres
• Mentor and tutor to interns and junior staff
• Minimum of 7 years experience designing key art for theatrical, broadcast, home entertainment and/or gaming projects.
• Expert level Photoshop and InDesign skills
• Must have a portfolio demonstrating your amazing and innovative work within the entertainment advertising industry
• Bonus: illustration and/or photography background
• Flexible Spending Account
• Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
• Lifestyle Reimbursement Account
• Volunteer Time Off
• Continuing Education Program
• Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angelesâ€™ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.