Runner / Office Assistant
The RefinerySherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in Sherman Oaks. We work with all of the major studios producing creative print, A/V and digital campaigns for theatrical and television/streaming properties.
This entry-level opportunity will be a critical part of our company making pickups and deliveries to and from studios, vendors and running other errands. Candidate will have proven ability to remain organized and calm while working through multiple priorities with standard working hours of 11am – 8pm. Some basic administrative and support tasks like inter-office mail delivery are also part of this position.
Required qualifications include:
• Reliable transportation including auto insurance, and a good driving record
• Previous work experience in a similar support role is highly preferred
• Ability to assemble and move office furniture as needed
• Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and desire to be part of a busy office support team
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (i.e., email, word, excel)
We offer a competitive hourly wage, full benefit package including 401k, and paid time off. If you are prepared to demonstrate that no job is too big or too small and have a positive demeanor, we'd love to hear from you.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.