Print Production / Office Assistant
The RefinerySherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in the Los Angeles area. We work with all of the major studios creating movie/TV/streaming content posters and billboards and trailers/commercials. We have a newly created position for an individual who has superb attention to detail and organizational skills.
First off, we are seeking candidates who embody our core values – Refiners are driven, kind, ego-free, client-focused and talented. In addition, even when our clients change their minds for seemingly the 100th time – we don't ever quit. We still celebrate everything – from birthdays to Black History month to National Donut Day! Our highly competitive Halloween costume contest continued virtually this year and didn't disappoint. We've also organized some great virtual events including a sunflower-growing contest, poker and trivia nights, and Zoom yoga and meditation.
Enough about us, here's what we're looking for in a candidate:
• Ability to download, save and organize client photo assets using standard practices
• Desire to work afternoon/evening shift after successful completion of training
• Strong attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills
• Experience cutting and mounting prints
• Readily willing to demonstrate that no job is too big or too small
• Familiarity with Adobe software (e.g., Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign) a big plus
Candidates will work onsite, and must wear a mask unless fully vaccinated, or if required by current guidelines. Competitive salary with full benefits package (i.e., health insurance, paid time off, matched 401k) is offered.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.