Print Production Artist
The RefinerySherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in the Los Angeles area. We work with all of the major studios producing creative digital, print, and A/V campaigns for theatrical properties and television/streaming content.
First off, we are seeking candidates who embody our core values – Refiners are driven, kind, ego-free, client-focused and talented. In addition, even when our clients change their minds for seemingly the 100th time – we don't ever quit. We still celebrate everything – from birthdays to Black History month to National Donut Day! Our highly competitive Halloween costume contest continued virtually this year and didn't disappoint. We've also organized some great virtual events including a sunflower-growing contest, poker and trivia nights, and Zoom yoga and meditation.
In this mid-level role you will use your Photoshop and InDesign experience for job responsibilities including:
• Layout and mechanical design of key art - posters, billboards and other marketing materials
• Execute pre-press requirements for various clients and projects based on specifications provided
• Maintain organized electronic files for multiple versions of projects/compositions
for this position include:
• A portfolio demonstrating entertainment key art experience
• Exceptional organizational skills and unparalleled attention to detail
• Proven ability to successfully multi-task, while maintaining calm demeanor
• Prefer degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or similar
Although this position is currently remote, candidates should be willing to relocate once our office fully reopens. Competitive salary with full benefit package (i.e., health insurance, paid time off, matched 401k) is offered.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.