Physical Print Design Assistant
The RefinerySherman Oaks, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/2/2022 12:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Physical Print Design Assistant jobs in Sherman Oaks-CA
Search all Physical Print Design Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located onsite in the Los Angeles area. We work with all of the major studios producing creative digital, print, and A/V campaigns for theatrical properties and television/streaming content.
First off, we are seeking candidates who embody our core values – Refiners are passionate, kind, ego-free, client-focused and talented. In addition, even when our clients change their minds for seemingly the 100th time – we don't ever quit. We still celebrate everything – from birthdays to Black History month to National Donut Day! Our highly competitive Halloween costume contest continued virtually this year and didn't disappoint. We've also organized some great virtual events including a sunflower-growing contest, poker and trivia nights, and Zoom yoga and meditation.
We are seeking a hard-working self-starter to join our physical production staff. Our physical production team is responsible for ensuring that our creative print designs are meticulously presented to clients, often under tight deadlines and always with a great attitude.
Please note: Hours for this position will start 11am to 8pm
In this role you will:
• Size, cut and mount design compositions
• Accurately pack and organize product deliveries to clients at studios
• Convert files to/from InDesign, Photoshop, PDF, and JPEG formats
• Scan and catalog photographic and other design assets
• Assist in various administrative tasks such as office supply orders and reception
• Experience with Adobe Suite, Google Suite and Apple Keynote
for this position include:
• Exceptional organizational skills and unparalleled attention to detail
• Proven ability to successfully multi-task, while maintaining a calm demeanor
• Willingness to jump in and assist our Art Directing staff with various tasks
• Intermediate knowledge of both Microsoft and Adobe software applications
• Prefer a minimum associate degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or similar
This is a 3 month, entry level freelance to potential full time position – great for someone looking to get a foot in the door at an entertainment design agency! This position is on-site in Sherman Oaks, CA.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.