Motion Graphics Designer
The RefinerySherman Oaks, CA
The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in the Los Angeles area. We work with all of the major studios producing creative digital, print, and A/V campaigns for theatrical properties and television/streaming content.
First off, we are seeking candidates who embody our core values – Refiners are driven, kind, ego-free, client-focused and talented. In addition, even when our clients change their minds for seemingly the 100th time – we don't ever quit. We still celebrate everything – from birthdays to Black History month to National Donut Day! Our highly competitive Halloween costume contest continued virtually this year and didn't disappoint. We've also organized some great virtual events including a sunflower-growing contest, poker and trivia nights, and Zoom yoga and meditation.
• Advanced level proficiency in After Effects
• Intermediate level of proficiency with Cinema 4D and Photoshop
• Proven cinematic design sensibility and ability to make a visual connection to the project narrative
• Ability and willingness to take project from concept through final delivery
• Strong desire for collaboration (no divas please)
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.