The RefineryAmsterdam, NH
Full Time Job
The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency. We work with all of the major studios producing creative print, A/V and digital campaigns for theatrical and television/streaming properties.
Our employees truly enjoy their 'second family' of co-workers here and we don't attract or retain divas. Our growing Amsterdam team specializes in print and digital campaigns for our international theatrical and streaming clients.
Here's what we're looking for at our Amsterdam location:
A talented Junior Designer with a passion for film and television to join our creative staff. In this role you will collaborate with both our Amsterdam and Los Angeles design teams to conceptualize and create key art for theatrical, broadcast, streaming, home entertainment, and/or gaming projects. You'll be working alongside seasoned art directors and have the opportunity to learn the tricks of the trade, expand your Photoshop knowledge, and have the freedom to design on your own.
• Portfolio demonstrating your amazing and innovative work
• Highly collaborative and willing to take a project from the conceptual stage through final artwork
• Passion for entertainment and an eye for cool, unique and tasteful design
• Intermediate level Photoshop and InDesign skills (must be demonstrated in your portfolio)
• Additional credit for an Illustration and/or photography background
• English proficiency required, Dutch a plus!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.