The RefinerySherman Oaks, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2022 4:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Creative Coordinator jobs in Sherman Oaks-CA
Search all Creative Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Creative Coordinator (Entertainment Advertising)
The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in Sherman Oaks. We work with all of the major studios producing creative digital, A/V and print campaigns for theatrical properties and television/streaming content.
First off, we are seeking candidates who embody our core values – Refiners are talented, kind, client-focused, ego-free and passionate. With most employees working virtually, we have continued to maintain a corporate culture in which caring for each other remains a top priority. We still celebrate everything – from birthdays to our Halloween costume contest to National Donut Day!
A Creative Coordinator to maintain the projects, schedule and activities of a busy Motion Graphics team. Our requirements include:
• 2 years or less of hands-on experience in project management in a fast-paced agency environment
• Proven track record in prioritizing tasks - client emails, phone calls, creative reviews, and projects
• Ability to successfully multi-task while maintaining a high level of focus & attention to detail
• Remain calm and positive when challenges arise and face obstacles with a can-do attitude
In this role you will:
• Work effectively with producers and editorial staff to appropriately prioritize motion graphics projects and resources
• Track project elements and status to ensure accurate and timely client delivery
• Assist in maintaining organized project folders as assets are approved to finish
• Offer ideas on how to evolve creative and support processes within the company
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.