The RefinerySherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in Sherman Oaks. We work with all of the major studios producing creative digital, A/V and print campaigns for theatrical properties and television/streaming content.
First off, we are seeking candidates who embody our core values – Refiners are driven, kind, ego-free, client-focused and talented. In addition, even when our clients change their minds – we don't ever quit. With most employees working virtually, we have continued to maintain a corporate culture in which caring for each other remains a top priority. We still celebrate everything – from birthdays to our Halloween costume contest to National Donut Day!
for this role include:
• Minimum 2 years hands-on experience meeting the meticulous requirements of finishing client projects for theatrical, broadcast and digital creative content
• Experience in all aspects of Assistant Editorial: from footage breakdowns, pulling VFX and Graphics lists, to making audio and picture finishing preps for in-house and third parties
• Demonstrable detailed knowledge of integrating graphics, effects, music, voiceover and other nuances of A/V post-production
• Hands-on experience at another A/V trailer house strongly preferred
• Intermediate to advanced expertise in Adobe Premiere and bonus points for hands-on Avid knowledge
• You must play very well with others, maintain calm in the storm, and be able to meet tight deadlines
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.