The RefinerySherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
• Full Time Art Director with more than 3 years experience designing key art for theatrical, broadcast, home entertainment and/or gaming projects.
• Highly collaborative and willing to take a project from the conceptual stage through prep of final artwork.
• Expert level Photoshop and InDesign skills required
• Additional credit for an illustration and/or photography background
• Must have a portfolio demonstrating your amazing and innovative work (preferably within the entertainment advertising industry)
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in Sherman Oaks. We work with all of the major studios producing creative print, A/V and digital campaigns for theatrical and television/streaming properties.
Our employees truly enjoy their 'second family' of co-workers here and we don't attract or retain divas or screamers. We love working collaboratively, unless we're competing in our annual Halloween costume contest!
Our partners are available and approachable, and our office culture is casual and homey. We are dog-friendly, sponsor onsite massages weekly, have free catered meals, a fully stocked kitchen, and heels and neckties are rarely worn (unless you're into either/both).