The RefinerySherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
• Full Time Art Director with more than 3 years experience designing key art for theatrical, broadcast, home entertainment and/or gaming projects.
• Highly collaborative and willing to take a project from the conceptual stage through prep of final artwork.
• Expert level Photoshop and InDesign skills required
• Additional credit for an illustration and/or photography background
• Must have a portfolio demonstrating your amazing and innovative work (preferably within the entertainment advertising industry)
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment creative agency, located in Sherman Oaks. We work with all of the major studios producing print, A/V and digital theatrical and television/streaming campaigns.
We are genuinely nice, light hearted folks and love what we do. We operate without egos and you'll never hear any yelling and screaming in our office…that is, unless you happen to be at our intensely competitive annual Halloween costume contest.
Our partners are available and approachable and our office culture is casual and homey. Dogs roam (ok, rule) the office, onsite massages weekly, everyone dresses as they want (no speedos, please), we have free catered meals & a fully stocked kitchen, and we go ALL OUT at the holidays.