The RefinerySherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in the Los Angeles area. We work with all of the major studios producing creative digital, print, and A/V campaigns for theatrical properties and television/streaming content. We are seeking to expand our team with a client-facing, detail-oriented professional who must have project management experience in a fast-paced agency environment handling multiple entertainment industry clients.
In addition, we are seeking candidates who embody our core values – Refiners are driven, kind, ego-free, client-focused and talented. Even when our clients change their minds for seemingly the 100th time – we don't ever quit. We still celebrate everything – from birthdays to Black History month to National Donut Day! Our highly competitive Halloween costume contest continued virtually this year and didn't disappoint. We've also organized some great activities including a sunflower-growing contest, poker and trivia nights, and Zoom yoga and meditation.
Enough about us, here's what we're looking for in a candidate:
• Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in client and project management working directly with film studios, broadcast and cable networks and streamers
• Proficient in managing multiple print campaigns concurrently and huge bonus points for exp in digital and/or home entertainment
• Proven ability to remain positive and optimistic in challenging times and readily demonstrate that no job is too big or too small
• Familiarity with Trello, Slack, Adobe Acrobat and Google slides
• Strongly articulate and concise in both verbal and written communication
• Prefer BA/BS in Marketing, Bus Admin, Film or other arts degree
Although this position is currently remote, candidates should be willing to be onsite (at least some of the time) once our office fully reopens. Highly competitive salary with full benefit package (i.e., health insurance, paid time off, matched 401k) is offered.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.