Intern - Covering TV/Film/Theatre
The Price GroupNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Intern wanted to contribute to the team at our ten year old established Boutique talent agency.
We are looking for one very special, passionate and hard-working current student or post grad with a vast knowledge of dramatic and musical theatre and or the post modern TV culture.
Start date ASAP
Ideally this candidate would Intern 3-5 days each week from 10am-6pm and have a smart and sharp eye for recognizing talent. Duties include handling headshots and resumes, preparing daily submissions, answering phones, calling out appointments, reading scripts and general office maintenance.
The ideal candidate should be responsible and detail-oriented.
Our previous Interns have gone on to work at TPG, DDO, MWE, CESD, ICM, Buckwald, Telsey & Co etc.
Qualified candidates will be:
- Able to recognize ''star'' quality
- Available to see plays/musicals
- Able to multi-task and follow instructions
• Have computer skills
- Able to answer phones and take detailed messages
• Comfortable speaking to VIPs
• Interested in learning about the entertainment business from a new perspective
• Able to commit for at least a 3 month period.
• Positive and pleasant
• Able to pay close attention to Detail
- able to get School credit (open for discussion)
Weekly stipend for travel, food, Metrocard etc
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online