Fall Intern - Musical Theatre Agency
The Price GroupNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
One Eager to learn Intern wanted to contribute to the team at our ten year old established Boutique talent agency.
We are looking for one very special, passionate and hard-working Intern with a vast knowledge of dramatic and musical theatre and or the post modern TV culture.
Start date asap.
Ideally this candidate would Intern 3-5 days each week from 10am-6pm and have a smart and sharp eye for recognizing talent. Duties include handling headshots and resumes, preparing daily submissions, answering phones, calling out appointments, reading scripts and general office maintenance.
The ideal candidate should be responsible and detail-oriented.
Our previous Interns have gone on to MWE, CESD, ICM, Telsey & Co etc.
Qualified candidates will be:
- Able to recognize ''star'' quality
- Available to see plays/musicals
- Able to multi-task and follow instructions
• Have computer skills
- Able to answer phones and take detailed messages
• Comfortable speaking to VIPs
• Interested in learning about the entertainment business from a new perspective
• Able to commit for at least a 3 month period.
• Positive and pleasant
• Able to pay close attention to Detail
- able to get School credit (open for discussion)
Travel Stipend Provided!! :-)
You may call us at 212.725.1980 and speak with Yvan who will set up an Interview time slot Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online