The Nacelle CompanyBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We are an entertainment production and development company looking for a dynamic, outgoing individual to be the assistant to the CEO. In this role, you will support all areas of his personal and professional business.
Assistant to the CEO include, but aren't limited to:
• Answer and address multiple phone calls at once. Provide administrative duties such as: rolling calls, providing phone coverage with the admin staff, conferencing calls in and out of the office. This desk is very heavy on phones.
• Manage and maintain a busy personal calendar, including handling meeting scheduling, coordinating events and activities, and coordinating production schedules.
• Respond to emails about scheduling, office information, delivery schedules, and production calendars in a timely and grammatically accurate fashion.
• Book travel: flights, hotels, restaurants, and transportation.
• Coordinate production calendars. Work with talent, agencies, and networks to book meetings and calls.
• Manage expenses and create expense reports.
• Coordinate events, deliveries, and other miscellaneous office needs. Work with PA's and runners to accomplish tasks.
• Candidate must have at least 2 years of Executive Assistant experience, be organized, hardworking and flexible to work additional hours when necessary.
• Personal/Exec experience to partners or C-Suite executives in the entertainment industry preferred (talent agency exec, producer, ad agency, etc.).
• Excellent familiarity with MS Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Must have a 'can-do' attitude and be able to learn on the go.
• A willingness to learn new skills and master them quickly.
• Must anticipate -- be two steps ahead of your boss at all times to deal with issues before they become problems.
• Successful candidates will be able to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities. A positive attitude and can adjust at a moment's notice. Personality is the most important part of this position. Being able to have patience and stay calm in a fast-paced environment is paramount.
• Extreme attention to detail and a good memory of people and places.
• Highly organized and skilled in time management.
• Ability to multi-task and complete a wide range of tasks quickly and efficiently with a confident ability to come up with solutions on your own.
• Bullet-proof communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances.
• Production experience is a plus.
The Nacelle Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Nacelle Company adheres to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online