Summer Intern - Talent Agency
The Movement Talent AgencyNorth Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Interning at The Movement Talent Agency gives an up close view of the business side of entertainment. The internship is unpaid, but can work with your school for credit. We expect a 3 month (or one semester) commitment, and at least 2 days a week. Ideally, a M/W/F or T/Th schedule with hours of 10:30am-6:30pm each day. However, we will work with your work or school schedule to figure out exact times!
Interns work side by side with the agents and have the opportunity to:
• Observe the relationships between talent agencies and casting agencies
• Work with contracts
• Learn about different unions dancers and athletes could be involved in
• Understand how agencies work and produce profit
Some of the responsibilities of an intern are:
• Working with online accounts used by dancers and athletes
• Reading and understanding casting breakdowns
• Calling out auditions to talent and checking messages
• Filing Check stubs, headshots, and personal client information
• Updating the MTA website
• Working with Microsoft Word and Google Docs
• Filing and keeping Entertainment Work Permits updated for children
What We Look For:
• Phone skills and experience are a MUST!
• Hard work and attention to detail
• Multi-tasker, self-starter, eager to learn about the entertainment industry!
• Interest in learning about the business side of dance and sports/fitness
• Being able to commit for at least a 3 month period
• Positive and pleasant personalities
A background in dance and/or sports/fitness is a major plus but not required!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online