Jr. Agent - Sports & Fitness Division
The Movement Talent AgencyNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Fast paced dance, sports and fitness-focused talent agency seeks Jr. Agent. Prior Agency/Management experience is required. Do not submit if you have not worked at an agency or talent management company before. Past experience working with managers of music artists or at record labels will also be considered. Someone working in a Sports or Fitness division at another agency would be ideal. Those with already established client lists will be favored.
MUST have experience with the following:
- LA Casting, Actors Access, and Casting Frontier.
- Processing and sending out auditions.
- Handling bookings and avails.
- Negotiating contracts of various kinds.
- Knowledge of SAG guidelines/rules for TV, Film and Commercials.
- Generating Deal Memos and Invoices.
- Scouting and signing new talent regularly.
Must have the following skills:
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, G Suite, and internet research)
- Excellent writing and verbal skills, including a professional phone manner.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask.
- The ability to conduct business under occasional stressful circumstances.
- Must be able to prioritize and shift focus as priorities change.
- Must have a sense of humor, a thick skin and a willingness to approach any task with a positive attitude.
- Self motivated and able to work individually
Prior experience with InEntertainment would be ideal. Desire to become an agent is a must. We are looking for a team player and someone who is looking to grow within the agency. Must be located in Los Angeles, able to travel to North Hollywood and available to start the position immediately.
This is a Full-Time, Non-Exempt Employee position. Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage and 401K offered after probation period.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online