The Lowenstein CompanyBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
The Lowenstein Company seeks a day-to-day manager to provide support to management team.
The Lowenstein Company is an entertainment talent management company that exists to amplify the voices and unique viewpoints that add meaning and value to daily life and ensure these voices get the attention, nurturance, and financial security they deserve.
CLIENTS: Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox, The Score (Republic)
POSITION SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of the day-to-day manager is to provide support to the managers. This role is a trusted partner assuming many administrative duties for the managers and their clients as directed. This role requires strong organization, problem solving skills, stellar communication, and the ability to balance priorities in a fast-paced creative environment while utilizing the utmost discretion. This position is responsible for ensuring the managers are aware of issues that need immediate attention. This position handles confidential business matters and must maintain a smooth operation of the office when the managers are unavailable.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES**:
* Liaise with talent agency, tour coordinator, digital marketers and promoters to get confirmed shows announced, and on-sale succinctly.
* Work with tour merchandising partner on apparel for approval and production, ensuring adequate stock and quality, and analyzing best sellers for future store and online merch.
* Develop and implement ticket sales strategies in direct coordination with our Digital Ad Buy Specialist and social media team members.
* Assist label partners such as Concord Records and Universal Music Group in their promotion, both of which control limited rights in specific territories.
* Oversee third-party publicist, directing him to pain points and identifying opportunities to double-down
* Delegate work as necessary to outside counsel, with a sensitivity to the cost.
**Responsibilities subject to change based on organizational needs and direction from management.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree preferred
* At least 3 years of prior experience in the entertainment industry (music industry preferred)
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
* Extremely organized, detail oriented, motivated and able to prioritize and multi-task under the pressure of deadlines
* Expert level written and verbal communication skills
* Strong technology awareness and ability across Mac/PC and related office software. Gmail programs a must
* Proactive, flexible and confident
* Able to work independently, with minimal supervision, while also a responsible and effective team player
* Experience with tracking: Attend meetings and listen in on phone calls as needed to take notes, organize, and identify any action items needed
* Ability to anticipate the needs of busy managers and proactively take ownership of personal duties before being asked
* Able to exercise good judgment and maintain the highest levels of confidentiality
* Passionately committed to punctuality
* Able to handle work hours reflective of a lifestyle business - understand this is a 24/7 business
* Have a 'can-do' attitude, be hard working and resourceful
* Must have the ability to adapt to changing technologies
* Ability to interact with talent and VIPs required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online