Entertainment Business Program Director
The Los Angeles Film SchoolHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2018 4:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Education - Instructor, Professor... Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for Entertainment Business Program Director jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Entertainment Business Program Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Entertainment Business Program Director? The Los Angeles Film School is seeking a Program Director for its Entertainment Business degree programs.
The Program Director is responsible for hiring and training faculty, overseeing curriculum design and development, supporting students and student activities, participating in the marketing of the program, administrative management of the program, and participation in broader school activities.
· At least 8 years' professional work experience in entertainment business.
· Must have a graduate degree from an accredited college or university (Master's, J.D., Ed.D, Ph.D).
· Management/supervisory experience
· Prior experience teaching and/or developing curriculum at the postsecondary level a plus, but not required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency with relevant industry tools and technologies
All positions are subject to a background check, including verification of education and work experience. Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.