Talent Publicity Assistant
The Lede CompanyBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
POSITION: Talent Publicity Assistant
LOCATION: Beverly Hills, CA
JOB TYPE: Full Time / Perm
**Due to Covid-19 all interviews will be via phone/Zoom and position will be remote to begin
The Lede Company is a dynamic, fast-growing, New York & Los Angeles based Talent, Communications/PR, and Corporate Consulting firm. The firm specializes in communications strategies across a broad spectrum of industries.
We are looking for a Talent Assistant in Beverly Hills to two Talent Publicists. We are seeking enthusiastic candidates who can work in a fast-paced environment, are driven, and have strong communication and writing skills.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Administrative duties including managing a high volume of calls, emails, scheduling, expenses, travel etc.
• Coordinate details for client photo shoots, press junkets, premieres including travel and glam
• Maintain digital press kits
• Service clients with digital breaks
• Process client requests in a timely manner
• Provide coverage for clients when needed
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in PR or Communications
• Previous experience working at a PR agency or other entertainment company
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Highly organized
• Exceptional interpersonal, networking, organizational, verbal, and written communications skills
• Proactive and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Self-starters with the ability to multi-task
• Reliable: meets deadlines, prioritizes well, and has a high sense of urgency
• Strong writing and proofreading skills
• Professional, confident and mature demeanor
• Able to anticipate needs
• Strong interest in the entertainment industry
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online