Showroom / Office Assistant
The Lede CompanyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking a Showroom / Office Assistant - with duties split 75% / 25%. The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, stays organized, and positive under pressure. Candidate must have excellent organizational skills and be able to adapt to multiple assignments and deadlines as well as a frequently-changing environment.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive, unpack, organize and display product samples in a visually appealing manner within the showroom
• Lead showroom appointments by scheduling, greeting & assisting guests
• Manage sample inventory - send and track product sample loans to editors, influencers and stylists
• Monitor showroom supply inventory and order as needed.
• Follow up with editors, influencers and stylists for sample and stock returns on a regular basis
• Work with the Brand Team to prepare and send gifting materials to celebrities, influencers, stylists & editors
• Assist the Brand Team with Press Previews for clients - and other events as needed
• Provide daily assistance with administrative and office duties, including answering phones, compiling and updating client paperwork, messenger service, updating client lists, preparing and submitting expenses, ordering and managing office supplies etc.
• Other administrative and marketing duties as needed
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations or Marketing
• Exceptional interpersonal, networking, verbal, and written communications skills are a must
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
• Experience in Cision and Fashion GPS
• Strong attention to detail
• Takes initiative and is resourceful
• Possess a keen eye for showroom merchandising, stocking of goods, and ensuring space is aesthetically pleasing.
• Deep understanding of entertainment landscape and pop-culture as a whole
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
• A taste-maker who is opinionated and ahead of the curve on the latest and greatest trends in pop culture
• Ability to manage interns
• Previous PR/showroom/administrative experience preferred
About The Lede Company
The Lede Company is a full-service public relations firm, specializing in entertainment. With dedicated Talent, Strategic Communications and Brand divisions, we work to deliver brand strategy and measurable media results for a wide variety of clients. Our business centers on our expertise, relationships, and resources, all of which enable us to not just meet client expectations but exceed them. With a broad understanding of the new public relations landscape, The Lede Company utilizes its deep media and talent relationships in order to fully grasp TODAY'S CULTURE, and ultimately generate results.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online