Content Publicity Assistant
The Lede CompanyBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2020 4:53:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Content Publicity Assistant jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Content Publicity Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Content Publicity Assistant?
Full Time Job
Position: Content Publicity Assistant
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Job Type: Full Time / Temp
**Please note - due to Covid-19 position will be remote to start. All interviews will be conducted via phone & Zoom.
The Lede Company, a full-service public relations firm specializing in talent publicity, content publicity, strategic communications and brand PR, is looking for a Content Publicity Assistant in Los Angeles -- working with our newly formed Content team on campaigns for films, series and podcasts. The Content Publicity Assistant will work closely with the Head of Content on client projects. They will support the content team with administrative tasks and in all aspects of executing client requests. The Content Publicity Assistant will be responsible for multitasking on several clients simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
We are seeking enthusiastic candidates who can work in a fast-paced environment, are driven, and have strong communication and writing skills. The Content Publicity Assistant reports to the Head of Content.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administrative duties including managing a high volume of calls and emails, coordinating meetings and schedules, expense reports, travel etc.
- Track and maintain media coverage and service clients with digital media breaks on a daily basis
- Assist with writing and editing internal and external materials
- Distribute press releases and assist with media outreach
- Conduct research to support client planning and strategy
- Coordinate details for client press events, screenings, photos shoots, festivals and premieres including travel and grooming
- Liaise with MPAA and other industry organizations
- Process client requests in a timely manner
- Cover events, screenings, press interviews as needed
- Stay current with dynamic media environment (new websites, publications, tv shows,podcasts)
- Field informational calls and emails
- Cover screenings and other PR events for clients (some of these may occur after hours)
- Maintain databases such as press contact lists
- Experience working at a PR agency, film distributor, tv network or other entertainment company
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Highly organized
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proactive and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask
- Reliable: meets deadlines, prioritizes well, and has a high sense of urgency
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Professional, confident and mature demeanor
- Able to anticipate needs
- Strong interest in all aspects of the entertainment industry
About The Lede Company
The Lede Company is a full-service public relations firm, specializing in entertainment. With dedicated Talent, Strategic Communications, Brand and Content divisions, we work to deliver brand strategy and measurable media results for a wide variety of clients. Our business centers on our expertise, relationships, and resources, all of which enable us to not just meet client expectations but exceed them. With a broad understanding of the new public relations landscape, The Lede Company utilizes its deep media and talent relationships in order to fully grasp TODAY'S CULTURE, and ultimately generate results.