The Lede CompanyBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Content Publicist jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Content Publicist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Content Publicist? Position: Content Publicist
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Job Type Full Time / Permanent
**Please note - Due to Covid-19 position will be remote to begin. All interviews will be conducted via phone & Zoom.
The Lede Company, a full-service public relations firm specializing in talent publicity, content publicity, strategic communications and brand PR is looking for a Content Publicist in Los Angeles -- working with our newly formed Content team on campaigns for films, series and podcasts. The Content Publicist will work closely with the Head of Content on client projects. They will develop strategic plans, pitch media and liaise with clients to execute media offers and client requests. The Content Publicist will be responsible for multitasking on several clients simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
We are seeking enthusiastic candidates who can work in a fast-paced environment, are driven, and have strong communication and writing skills. The Content Publicist reports to the Head of Content.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently pitch and secure media coverage on behalf of clients on a local, regional and national level -- and occasionally on an international level.
- Work directly with clients and senior staff, and lead client communications, as appropriate.
- Maintain strong and positive relationships with clients.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with entertainment trade and consumer media.
- Keep abreast of film festivals and entertainment industry events/summits and the media coverage that surrounds them.
- Work on various accounts simultaneously and under deadline.
- Stay abreast of media turnover and emerging outlets.
- Write press releases and pitches.
- Write, proof and edit a variety of PR and marketing materials.
- Help develop compelling story angles and draft compelling narratives on behalf of clients and their content projects (i.e. discover a topical news angle for a project).
- Review client itineraries, agendas, recap reports and media clips and work with support staff to ensure timely delivery of these communications to clients.
- Achieve exceptional outcomes for clients with evolving priorities.
- 3-5 years working at a PR agency, film distributor, TV network or other entertainment company
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Highly organized
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, organizational, verbal, and written communications skills
- Proactive and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask
- Reliable: meets deadlines, prioritizes well, and has a high sense of urgency
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Professional, confident and mature demeanor
- Able to anticipate needs
- Strong interest in all aspects of the entertainment industry
About The Lede Company
The Lede Company is a full-service public relations firm, specializing in entertainment. With dedicated Talent, Strategic Communications, Brand and Content divisions, we work to deliver brand strategy and measurable media results for a wide variety of clients. Our business centers on our expertise, relationships, and resources, all of which enable us to not just meet client expectations but exceed them. With a broad understanding of the new public relations landscape, The Lede Company utilizes its deep media and talent relationships in order to fully grasp TODAY'S CULTURE, and ultimately generate results.