Assistant to Talent & Strategic Comms Publicists
The Lede CompanyBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
The Lede Company, a full-service public relations firm specializing in talent publicity, strategic communications and brand PR, is looking for an assistant in Los Angeles. We are seeking enthusiastic candidates who can work in a fast-paced environment, are driven, and have strong communication and writing skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administrative duties including managing a high volume of calls, emails, coordinating meetings and schedules, expense reports, travel etc.
- Field informational calls
- Track and maintain media coverage and service clients with digital breaks
- Assist with writing and editing internal and external materials
- Conduct research to support client planning and strategy
- Coordinate details for client photo shoots, press junkets, premieres including travel and glam
- Process client requests in a timely manner
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in PR or Communications
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Highly organized
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, organizational, verbal, and written communications skills
- Proactive and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starters with the ability to multi-task
- Reliable: meets deadlines, prioritizes well, and has a high sense of urgency
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Professional, confident and mature demeanor
- Able to anticipate needs
- Strong interest of the entertainment industry
About The Lede Company
The Lede Company is a full-service public relations firm, specializing in entertainment. With dedicated Talent, Strategic Communications and Brand divisions, we work to deliver brand strategy and measurable media results for a wide variety of clients. Our business centers on our expertise, relationships, and resources, all of which enable us to not just meet client expectations but exceed them. With a broad understanding of the new public relations landscape, The Lede Company utilizes its deep media and talent relationships in order to fully grasp TODAY'S CULTURE, and ultimately generate results.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online