Spring Intern - The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
The Late Show with Stephen ColbertNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
â€œThe Late Show with Stephen Colbertâ€ is seeking the next batch of interns for its Spring 2023 Internship program!
Our paid, in-person program provides college juniors, seniors, and recent graduates the opportunity to understand the production process of an hour-long late night variety show.
• Interns will assist in general production, script, control room operations, music, research, talent, and various other departments within our production.
• Regardless of department, interns will perform production runs on an as-needed basis.
• Interns will gain knowledge and understanding of creating a daily television comedy show in a high-paced environment alongside industry professionals.
• Interns should have passion and experience within the entertainment industry.
• We are looking for people who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, act independently, take initiative, and help the show from the ground up.
• Proof of vaccination and booster required as you will be working on-site.
• Current class standing of rising junior or above (30 credits), up to one year post-graduation.
• Three full weekdays of availability.
• Must be legally able to work in the United States (we cannot sponsor visas).
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Equal Opportunity Employer.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.