The Late Show With Stephen ColbertNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Apprentice Program is a program designed to develop high potential individuals, with a passion for late night comedy, and foster a pipeline of diverse talent for future roles within The Late Show. Program participants will rotate through different job assignments within The Late Show in a structured process that will provide them with valuable opportunities to learn about comedy writing, research, production from inside a fun and dynamic late night talk show. This is much more than a behind-the-scenes look at the entertainment business!
The Late Show Apprentice Program is a 12-month, fast-track opportunity specifically targeted to individuals who have a Bachelor's degree, have at least a year of experience and are interested in developing their writing and production skills. Associates will have the opportunity to rotate among some of the various departments including Research, Production, Editorial and Talent.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Ability to work in New York, NY.
• Must have proven passion for late-night comedy.
• 1-2 years professional experience. Related experience/internships a plus.
• Must be 21 years or older.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States
• Must be willing to work overtime, nights, holidays, and weekends, often with short notice.
• Highly motivated.
• Solid writing skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Proven leadership skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled