The Kurland AgencyBoston, MA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Contract Manager jobs in Boston-MA
The Contracting Manager serves as part of the primary booking team for the Domestic Booking Division. The Contract Manager assists in the creation, dispersion, and collection of performance contracts and supporting the Domestic Agent team in daily research and tasks. The role requires an energetic individual with extremely close attention to detail, and the ability to multitask and handle a rapidly changing workload in a fast-paced entertainment environment.
Primary Job Tasks & Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Generate all performance contracts for domestic concerts.
· Track, monitor and ensure all proper signature executions on contracts from concert promoters and artists/artist managers.
· Track, monitor and ensure deposit and balance payments related to all concert performances are received, as well as any/all necessary payments for travel and/or concert-related expenditures as agreed upon in the contracts.
· Act as liaison between concert promoters and artists/artist managers.
· Regularly update and maintain Domestic Promoter's Database.
· Support the agents in booking related outreach and research.
· Assist agents on a daily basis to help service concert promoters and artists/artist managers.
· Answer and route all incoming phone calls.
· Assist with Domestic and International Conference Logistics.
· General office assistance with ordering supplies, sorting mail, coordinate outgoing mail.
· Strong communication skills. Comfortable with phone interactions is a must.
· 2-3 years professional administrative experience, preferably in the arts or entertainment industry.
· 4-year college degree or equivalent relevant experience.
· Close attention to detail, and ability to juggle numerous tasks.
· Ability to take projects to completion, and complete tasks independently.
· An interest in a variety of music and performing arts genres.
· Must work well under pressure and be comfortable working in a frequently evolving role.
· Must be a motivated self-starter with a positive ''can-do'' attitude.
· The ideal candidate must demonstrate poise, maturity and professionalism in demanding