Coordinator, Global Sales & Distribution
The Jim Henson CompanyHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Primary responsibility is to support Sales Division in their global initiatives covering The Jim Henson Company's new and classic IP including TV series, feature films and other Henson properties.
The Coordinator, Global Sales and Distribution is responsible for:
- Creating, maintaining and analyzing global availability and sales history reporting; includes quarterly updates on sales expirations and upcoming renewals
- Internal contract circulation and entry into rights management database; general database maintenance as needed
- Managing global launch calendars and tracking performance/ratings across all media, engaging regularly with domestic and international partners
- The creation of sales materials, in cooperation with Marketing and Production teams (ie brochures, pitch decks, internal presentation materials, etc)
- Domestic and international sales market support, inclusive of convention registrations, travel, accommodation, shipping, etc
- Establishing strong inter-departmental communication, thereby ensuring that the Sales Division is in sync and working effectively and efficiently to move projects forward
Potential for growth into a junior sales position, beginning with the monitoring of sales agent agreements and potential activity within ancillary markets.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Interested in entertainment sales/distribution, ideally with some experience in the entertainment industry
- Proficient in data analytics and the sourcing of market research
- Well-versed in basic computer software including but not limited to Excel and Powerpoint; experience with database management strongly preferred
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; ability to use discretion in dealing with high-profile clientele, talent, press, and maintain confidentiality
- Must have a positive attitude and a strong passion for the work entailed
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online