Talent Publicity Assistant
The Initiative GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Initiative Group is seeking a Publicity Assistant to support a senior publicist in our Talent Department. Candidate must have a passion for PR and prior Entertainment Assistant experience. This is a Hybrid position.
Responsibilities will include:
• Provide administrative support to publicist and general support for the Talent Department
• Assist with the distribution of press materials, draft itineraries, update fact sheets, create and maintain status reports, track press breaks and help maintain master media list of press.
• Managing publicist and client calendars, organizing meetings, maintaining and updating client schedules
• Servicing press clippings
• Creating and updating client press kits
• Take notes during meetings
• Research industry news and stay up to date with entertainment
• Assist with client coverage when necessary
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 1-2 years of talent/entertainment related experience
• Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
• Highly organized and extremely detail-oriented
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Adobe, and Google Docs
• Passion for entertainment/pop culture
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
The Initiative Group specializes in crafting and securing media and appearance opportunities and integrating social media tactics into a strategic and comprehensive publicity plan. With our combined decades of experience, our Talent publicists have earned a reputation for assisting both well-established performers seeking to shape their image, and emerging actors embarking on their first professional endeavors. In addition to traditional personal, corporate-lifestyle publicity, special event services and brand/influencer collaborations, the Initiative Group's digital arm is focused on social media risk assessment diagnostics and reputation management.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online