The Initiative GroupLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Publicity Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
The Initiative Group is seeking a Publicity Assistant to support a Partner/Co-Founder in our Talent Department. Candidate must have a passion for PR and prior Entertainment Assistant experience.
Responsibilities will include:
• Provide administrative support to Partner and general support for the Talent Department
• Assist with the distribution of press materials, draft itineraries, update fact sheets, create and maintain status reports, track press breaks and help maintain master media list of press.
• Managing Partner and client calendars, organizing meetings, maintaining and updating client schedules
• Servicing press clippings
• Creating and updating client press kits
• Take notes during meetings
• Research industry news and stay up to date with entertainment
• Assist with client coverage when necessary
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 1-2 years of talent/entertainment related experience
• Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
• Highly organized and extremely detail-oriented
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Adobe, and Google Docs
• Passion for entertainment/pop culture
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
The Initiative Group specializes in crafting and securing media and appearance opportunities and integrating social media tactics into a strategic and comprehensive publicity plan. With our combined decades of experience, our Talent publicists have earned a reputation for assisting both well-established performers seeking to shape their image, and emerging actors embarking on their first professional endeavors. In addition to traditional personal, corporate-lifestyle publicity, special event services and brand/influencer collaborations, the Initiative Group's digital arm is focused on social media risk assessment diagnostics and reputation management.