Post Production Manager
The Inception CompanyBridgewater, NJ
Full Time Job
Most event initiatives require a project management team to plan, direct, and coordinate activities of the client, as well as support staff to ensure that objectives are accomplished according to specifications within the established timelines.
• Post Production management
o Manage post production and equipment resources and schedule for maximum efficiency
o Schedule Editors based on producers needs
o Creative editing of video productions and interface with clients, agencies and internal producers
o Interface with post-production team; work closely with staff and clients to ensure their post-production needs are met
o Perform technical editorial functions including digitizing, file conversions, graphic design integration and exporting in various formats
o Digital asset management and proper cataloging, tagging and storage of video assets
o Able to perform and troubleshoot of edit suite and media storage system
o Coordination of Files incoming, outgoing, and archiving of studio resources
o Upload files to Kaltura and Provide proper links
o Manage Edit Share
o Manage off site media at Iron Mountain
o Manage Transcription Services
• Collaborates closely with internal and external clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia projects
• Develop and maintain detailed specifications and project documentation.
• Coordinate and respond to requests for change from original specifications.
• Confer with project team/colleagues to provide recommendations and resolve problems. Prepare project status reports and keeps management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
• Monitor project results against detailed specifications.
• Research and evaluate new/improved equipment, software and methodologies that will facilitate and enhance workflows and the delivery of services to our clients
• Special Projects and other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or management
• Compliance with Inception and Sanofi code of conduct and corporate compliance
• Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with internal team and customers
• A minimum of 1-3 years of previous post production, project management experience, or comparable project coordination experience.
• Strong knowledge of post production including Avid, FCP and Adobe
• Strong knowledge of post production servers
• Ability to continually learn and adapt to new and changing technology and client goals.
• Ability to assess client needs and develop standards and action plans based on those needs.
• Demonstrate analytical, critical thinking, detail oriented, deductive reasoning and problem solving
• Ability to organize and process many simultaneous tasks and activities.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work independently and interact with all levels of internal and external individuals, and respond to complex inquiries.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required.
• Willingness to travel
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Pharmaceutical industry experience a plus.
Inception Digital is a Digital Broadcast Production Company. Whether a large-scale satellite broadcast, a web broadcast, a web conference, or video production, Inception Digital has the solution for delivering the information to the target audience. Inception Digital specializes in creating live and on demand virtual programming to support Marketing and Brand Promotion, Speaker/KOL Training, Clinical Investigator Training, Medical Education/CME, and Professional Associations. Inception Digital is proud to serve a growing list of industries including; Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Financial Services., and Technology
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online